Sunday, May 1, 2011

.:1st of May:.

huhu....1st of may...
sound interesting....nice date...nice cake...
for whom? for me? not me....
erm......???? guess who?

my beloved mr.musang's 21th birthday..
huuu....already old...=P
hope he will happy and smile always...
even i cant see here... but its not the barrier..


to my mr.musang..
i am very sorry my sweetheart...
i cant give u anything for your birthday this year...

some poem for you :

When you talk, I hang on every word you say,
When you move, like a breeze on a summer day,
When you smile, the sky turns from grey to blue.
That's what you do......

What you bring to my life is more than right.
So on your special day, I humbly convey.......
my gratitude and appreciation, because you share my life.
You add so much to my world.

With you I've found
the perfect partner,
the best friend,
and the sweetest love
anyone has ever known.......
And I'm so grateful
Allah led me to you.

You make every day my birthday, because of who you are.
So with all of my heart I wish for you...a wonderful birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment